Chart of the Day: Do Old Axioms Still Hold True?
- Posted by chicagosean
- on June 22nd, 2011
It is often said that market rallies cannot be sustained without participation from the financials. Should this chart be taken as a warning? Or will financials (led by beaten-down banks) play catch-up and kick off a major upside move for the broader markets?
- Sean McLaughlin: Editor, StockTwits (@chicagosean)
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- What a Ride.
- The Epic Gold Run
- The Trend is Your Friend…Until the End.
- Wild Weekend Charts
- QOTD: “The Bigger the Base – The Higher in Space!”
- The Netflix Graveyard is Littered With Tombstones of Short Sellers
- What Say You on Fiat Currencies?
- The Financials Have a Long Way to Go
- Chart of the Day: Do Old Axioms Still Hold True?
- Lower Energy Costs are Great, but….