Chart of the Day: US Dollar Index at Support via @Position_Trader
- Posted by Phil Pearlman
- on November 5th, 2010
Last night, @Position_Trader posted a 3 year chart on his excellent blog Trade to Learn of the US Dollar Index ($USDX) that shows that we’ve touched (and even breached briefly) a multi year trend line that it last touched in December of 2009.
I love it because it is so simple but tells a heck of a story. Its do or die time here and every other asset class from equities to gold to oil to debt stand vigilant by the bounce off of or break down from this level.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- What a Ride.
- The Epic Gold Run
- The Trend is Your Friend…Until the End.
- Wild Weekend Charts
- QOTD: “The Bigger the Base – The Higher in Space!”
- The Netflix Graveyard is Littered With Tombstones of Short Sellers
- What Say You on Fiat Currencies?
- The Financials Have a Long Way to Go
- Chart of the Day: Do Old Axioms Still Hold True?
- Lower Energy Costs are Great, but….