The Netflix Graveyard is Littered With Tombstones of Short Sellers
- Posted by chicagosean
- on July 13th, 2011
The news from Netflix this week regarding their increased subscription costs has received tremendous backlash from users. Meanwhile, the stock continues to display tremendous strength, proving that fundamental and technical analysis matters – except when it doesn’t.
While this is true, there has been a ton of money lost on the short side in this name over the past couple of years and I’m not sure I want to be the hero here. Better to wait on a real catalyst.
A wide range of thoughts from the StockTwits Community:
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- What a Ride.
- The Epic Gold Run
- The Trend is Your Friend…Until the End.
- Wild Weekend Charts
- QOTD: “The Bigger the Base – The Higher in Space!”
- The Netflix Graveyard is Littered With Tombstones of Short Sellers
- What Say You on Fiat Currencies?
- The Financials Have a Long Way to Go
- Chart of the Day: Do Old Axioms Still Hold True?
- Lower Energy Costs are Great, but….